Every year, the number of drug users (narcotics and illegal drugs) in Indonesia continues to increase. The increase can even reach 40%. So widespread use of drugs in Indonesia, this country has become the largest drug market in Southeast Asia. This is still being done one because of the lack of community education around the dangers of drugs.
Users in Indonesia can only know the effects and dangers, but already lulled promises offered by dealers. The number of people who have not long been interrupted. Therefore, consider first, a danger that is popular in Indonesia.
Cannabis is also known as cannabis, cannabis, grass, or weed. This species itself is processed from dried marijuana plants. Dried cannabis will be rolled like a cigarette or smoked through a pipe. Here are the hazards in the short and long term.
Dangers of short-term marijuana use
Hazardous compounds in cannabis ie delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) will enter the bloodstream in less than 30 minutes. Conversely, THC will disrupt your brain’s receptor system to feel a sensation like hovering (high). Then, what happens is the required vision, limited body movement, difficult, difficult, and responsive, disturbed memory, slurred speech, and response becomes very slow.
Dangers of long-term marijuana use
Like other drugs, marijuana is very likely to cause addiction. If it’s an addiction, it might be a long-term cannabis user.
- Decreased brain function such as thinking, remembering, learning, learning, and working.
- Respiratory disorders and lung diseases such as chronic cough, lung infections, lung, and lung cancer.
- Heartbeat hunting can serve heart attacks.
- Interruption of pregnancy and infant health. THC that has entered the blood will inhibit the development of fetal organs. In addition, THC can also move on the baby through breast milk.
- Hallucinations, fears, and mysteries, as well as mental disorders such as depression and suicidal desires.
The most common drug type in Indonesia is shabu. Sabu is a stimulant drug called methamphetamine. Other names of shabu are crystal, meth, SS, and lime. Shabu shapes sold by different dealers. Users of shabu can swallow pills, inhale/smoking powder shabu, or inject shabu solution. Here are the effects of consuming shabu in the short and long term.
The danger of short-term meth use
Using a little shabu can already mess up the levels of natural chemicals in the brain. Substances called dopamine will be overproduced and can cause excessive excitement. This is common with the symptoms as below.
- Breath hunting or panting
- Insomnia, and restless
- Lost of appetite
- Heartbeats get faster and hunt
- Blood pressure rises
- Increased body temperature (hyperthermia)
The danger of long-term meth use
This one drug danger is serious and fatal. Long-term use or craving for shabu can cause effects after this.
- The risk of HIV infection, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C is increased
- Weight loss decreased dramatically
- Teeth and gums are destroyed
- Chronic itching to cause injuries due to carded
- Aggressive attitude
- Hallucinations, paranoia, ling-lung, and excessive anxiety
- Decreased brain function such as thinking ability, learning, remembering, and conservation
Ecstasy is a forbidden synthetic drug made from 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA). Its properties are similar to the hard stimulant drugs and hallucinogens. Usually, ecstasy is raised at parties, discos, or nightclubs. Another terminology for other ecstasy is X, XTC, and inex. Here are various ecstasy side effects for its users.
The danger of short-term ecstasy use
The effects of escalation can be felt within 30 minutes after consumption. After using ecstasy, this is what may happen to you.
- Overjoyed sensation
- The aspects are blurry
- A cold sweat
- Teeth chattering
- Muscle cramp
The danger of long-term ecstasy use
Ecstasy can cause addiction. If you are already a regular user or an ecstasy addict, please click here.
- Impulsive and aggressive patterns
- Difficult to remember and
- Appetite is gone
- Passion and sexual satisfaction decline
- Depression and excessive anxiety
Heroin is known as putau, powder, and etep. Heroin is an opioid drug derived from morphine commonly used to relieve pain. How its use is injected, inhaled, or smoked.