1. You are entitled to be treated with respect and dignity.
- You are entitled to receive high-quality, safe, non-discriminatory treatment regardless of religious, gender, citizenship, socioeconomic status, or physical disability, and free medical-related attachments / restrictions.
- Filled your right to spiritual / religious / spiritual guidance adopted.
- You have the right to be cared for with care and respect at the end of life.
- Receive emergency services if you need them.
- Obtain information about your rights and responsibilities in a language you understand
2. You are entitled to privacy and privacy
- As long as you are in the hospital, you are entitled to privacy protection of confidentiality of your health information or data, and are kept from being misused.
- The content / medical information in the medical record is yours and your medical record / file file is owned by the hospital. If necessary you can get a summary of your medical record.
- You are obligated to comply with all regulations in the hospital. Mother’s love during your hospitalization.
- You are obliged to settle the hospitalization fee according to the applicable provisions (Personal, insurance and agency).