At the end of this year, surely many of us who choose the year-end holidays with traveling. Certainly, the journey becomes less fun when we experience the journey.
How to fix it? Consider these tips:
- Watch your consumption of foods, drinks, and alcohol before and during travel. Avoid excessive alcohol and foods or liquids that “do not agree with you” or make you feel unusually full. Heavy, spicy, or fat-rich foods may worsen motion sickness in some people.
- Avoiding strong food odors may also help prevent nausea.
- Try to choose a seat where you will experience the least motion. The middle of an airplane over the wing is the calmest area of an airplane. On a ship, those in lower level cabins near the center of a ship generally experience less motion than passengers in higher or outer cabins.
- Do not sit facing backward from your direction of travel.
- Sit in the front seat of a car.
- Do not read while traveling if you are prone to motion sickness.
- When traveling by car or boat, it can sometimes help to keep your gaze fixed on the horizon or on a fixed point.
- Open a vent or source of fresh air if possible.
- Isolate yourself from others who may be suffering from motion sickness. hearing others talk about motion sickness or seeing others becoming ill can sometimes make you feel ill yourself.
- Over the counter drugs usually can be effective. But if you going to have a long journey, it is better to consult with your doctor to get a more effective medicine.
A few articles from us, I hope your holiday is fun!